My Love

Your love is what keeps me going.
My heart beating, my blood flowing.
The precious words I yearn to hear.
Losing you is the only thing I fear.
I have faith god will do us right.
We will not give up with out a fight.
Together we can conquer it all.
Just keep your head up and stand tall.
So many others care so deeply for you.
Don't get discouraged, you know what to do.
Pray to God and keep love inside.
You can't lose your almighty pride.
Because I love you with all of me.
With out you I just can't be.
You're in my heart forever, were never apart.
Our souls were latched from the start. 


Always  

The day you were born, the whole world was blessed
These thoughts in my mind to you I must confess

The time has come for me to express my true feelings
You are the center of my thoughts and the essence of my being

What you have brought me I never thought I could procure
The gift of comfort, with you I am secure

For you have lifted me up from a life filled with sorrow
And made me realize there is always a better tomorrow

It amazes me how someone can make me feel this way
I love you more and more with each passing day

You brighten my days and lift my spirits
I have felt this for so long and now want you to hear it

So you may know the place you hold in my heart
You are always with me even when we're apart

I truly believe what we have is meant to be
Just open your heart and soon you shall see

What I am willing to do to keep a smile on your face
Just know that I'm here and will be always
 

I Love You 

I Love You
I never really knew you
you were just another friend, but when I
got to know you, I let my heart unbend.
I couldn't help past memories that would only make me cry, I had to forget my first love and give love another try. So I've fallen in love with you, and I'll never let you go, I love you more than anyone, I just had to let you know. And if you ever wonder why, I don't know what I'll say, but I'll never stop loving you each and every day. My feelings for you will never change, just know my feelings are true. Just remember one thing..........
I Love You!!!!!
  

Promise 

Love is when I met you and I saw your shining face, I knew you were the one; I knew it to be true. I called your name and you came to me, you said my darling I love you and I'll always stay with you. When you came to me, I did not know what to say, I was speechless and then I finally said; you are the one, the one for me. I knew it was meant, but now it's all fate. You make me so happy when I am around you. You carry me always and I love you for that. You think of me often and I'll always be there, to repay you for that kindness I knew would be there. You showed me the path that I knew I should take, and by your example, I left it to fate. I left it to fate to take me with you; I'll always be there, for I am devoted to you. I am devoted to you because of that promise I plan to make. I will be there when you need me and you will be there when I fall. I will stand by you and you will keep me strong. I will laugh with you and you will cry with me. I will leave it to fate, for I know it's all true. I know you are the one, the one for me. I will be there to repay that kindness and example that you once showed me.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment